As the Head of Corporate Communications you are responsible for ensuring that the company has coherent messaging throughout all the company’s communication activities and channels.
You work together with key stakeholders within IAR Systems to identify, develop and publish communications activities that position the company as a key player within its area. The workday is a mix of strategic work, operational content production, and alignment with key internal and external stakeholders.
Your closest team members will be the Chief Marketing Officer and team, the Finance department, and Field marketing & communications experts. However, your primary target group is external stakeholders such as Investors, Media outlets of any kind, and advisors. Your role is to support, assist, influence and advise. To network and make good internal and external relations is a part of your job.
The position is based in Uppsala but IAR is working with a hybrid/remote solution for the employees. You will be a part of the Marketing & Communications department and report directly to CMO. Together with the CMCO and Finance team, you will become a major part of developing and forming the Communications agenda at IAR Systems.
Tasks and responsibilities
As the Head of Corporate Communication, you are responsible for accomplishing the following job assignments:
- Development of Communication Strategy, Messaging Platform, and Communication Plan as well as Agency Procurement for development of the above
- Structural operational process development for Global execution
- Framework for Internal Communication Network as well as external Partners with the ambition to secure a coherent storyline world-wide
- Budget responsibility
- Day-to-day management of the agency relationships as well as procurement
- Creation and execution of CEO, CTO, and CSO agendas
- Project Manager for IAR System Annual Report
- Production and distribution of press materials, such as press releases, blogs, FAQs, and talking points
- Handling of Media, Influencer, and Analyst Relations
- Train and advise spokespersons for public relations
- Drive, develop and nurture internal communication programs for global IC to deepen employee engagement and foster company culture.
- Create compelling and engaging content and meeting arenas
- Manage tools, technologies, and suppliers to support the above
Your profile and background
To thrive in this position, we believe that you are a self-motivated and problem-solving individual, with great decision-making skills and deep understanding of employee relationships. You are structured and have a phenomenal ability to plan, structure and prioritize your work.
You are a true communicator with excellent people skills, where you have the ability to communicate well with stakeholders, being assertive and to the point, but still flexible. You master Swedish and English verbally and in writing fully. Further on we believe that you are creative and process-driven, striving to find ways to make things work more efficiently and with attention to detail.
- 4-6 years experience in internal and external communications in an international B2B company (IT/Technology is preferred).
- Proven experience managing communications to Investor Relations/Community/Press (including the understanding of regulatory frameworks, channels, and tools)
- Managing agency/vendor relationships, deliverables, and results in a global arena
- Social Media Management & Production
- Work with international stakeholders in APAC, EMEA, and US/Canada
- Drive cultural change and team spirit through Internal Communications
- Excellence in project management and planning
- Experience in managing industry Analyst Relations
- Experience managing and/or creating communication platforms
- Experience in running spokesperson programs - from training to execution
IAR Systems AB is owned by I.A.R Systems Group AB, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, MidCap under the ticker symbol IAR B. We are currently a high growth company with 220+ employees in 14 offices on three continents, APAC, EMEA and Americas.
Headquaters are still in Uppsala, Sweden, 40 years after the company was founded. IAR is an abbreviation of Ingenjörsfirma Anders Rundgren, in English Engineering firm Anders Rundgren, named after the founder.
We provide software and services that accelerate developer productivity in Embedded Development and Embedded Security, enabling innovation in Ambient Computing.
You touch us 30+ times a day when interacting with a product programmed or protected by any of our customers using our solutions. Some 100,000+ developers, working for a mix of Fortune 500 companies, midsize OEMs, and startups/scaleups, are empowered by our solutions. Every day, we manage 14.500+ active software licenses, servicing 22.000+ active users. At this moment, we support + 15 000 devices from 200+ semiconductor partners worldwide.
Are you the person we’re describing above? Then take this chance and apply for the position immediately!
All applications are handled by Bossanova People Agency